Please note: You must be on a paid Esesito subscription plan to connect an existing domain. If you haven’t upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
If your domain name is registered with Namecheap, please follow these steps to update your nameservers:
- Sign in to your Namecheap account
- Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click the Manage button next to your domain:
- Find the Nameservers section and click on Custom DNS
- Now, enter the exact nameservers that you have received in your email
- Finally, click on the green check-mark to save your nameserver changes
Your nameservers update will be processed within 3-6 hours. However, it may take up to 72 hours for it to be visible everywhere.