Yes, any Esesito customer has the option to do so, here’s how to do it:
- Head to the Editor (if you’re not already there)
- Click on ‘Sections’
- Now, please select ‘Price List’, it looks like this:
- You’re in! Select a ‘Price List Title’, then add a new category:
- Select a ‘Category Name’ (we recommend thinking ahead here)
- For instance, for a Menu you would have the following ‘Category Name’s
- Press ‘Save’
- You’ll be back to the initial ‘Price List’ view, now click on the new ‘Category Name’ you just created…
- Now you can click ‘Add new item’ to get started with the individual prices.
- Fill in all the relevant sections.
- Please note that products & services with at least 100 characters in the description are twice as likely to lead to sales/bookings.
- Press ‘Save’ and repeat until you’re satisfied!
Here’s an example of how it can look:
Please note that the Price List section is not the same as the Product section, where you can sell your products online and share them on Google, Facebook, and Instagram. Nor is it the same as the Services section.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to speak to our team on Live Chat.