Your customers have a variety of convenient ways to get in touch with you through your Esesito site.
Whether it’s through our awesome booking system, or via a direct message or phone call, you’re sure to find a way that works for you.
For more information on this, please check out our video explanation below, or read on for further instructions.
Via the Esesito booking system (provided you take bookings)
- Your customer will receive both an SMS and an email confirming their booking request.
- You will receive an email notifying you of the booking request. Please note, booking requests are sent to the email address you sign up to Esesito with.
Via direct message
- Your customer will receive an email confirming that the message has been sent.
- You will receive an email with your customer’s message.
Via phone call
- Your customer can call you directly by clicking on the telephone symbol on your website.
- You will be directly connected to the customer.
Check your stats! You can find information on all the booking requests, messages and orders your business has received by logging into your Business Hub and clicking on My Customers.
Not on a premium subscription yet?
Remember, customers on our premium subscriptions are far more likely to receive booking requests, calls and messages (as long as they have provided us with a mobile phone number).
We’d love to help you boost traffic to your site and start selling your awesome services/products online! Just access the Plans tab on your Hub here and find the perfect plan for your business.