The testimonials section is the part of your site dedicated to sharing and displaying your customer’s opinions about your business. We encourage you to use this area to demonstrate that your business is a trusted and recommended local provider!
And if you are interested in raising the profile of your business via review, testimonials, and listings, why not try our Plus or Growth Plan? To find out more, please click here.
To add or remove Testimonials, watch our easy video explanation below or read on:
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to add/remove Testimonials:
Step 1: Log into your Editor
Log into your Hub and select the Edit Website tab.
Step 2: Select Testimonials #
Click on Sections, then select Testimonials.
Step 3: Turn on the Testimonial button and Edit your Title #
Ensure the button next to Testimonials is green. This allows you to add, edit, or remove Testimonials.
You can also change the Title of your Testimonals by typing in the text box.
Please note: You may display up to six testimonials on your site.
Step 4: Add New Testimonial #
To add a testimonial, please click on Add new testimonial.
- For each testimonial, you can add the star rating, customer name, picture, and a quote.
Step 5: Edit Testimonial #
To edit an existing testimonial, click on the targeted testimonial and you can change your reviewer’s name, picture, rating and quote.
- To delete or edit the orders of your testimonials, click on Edit (which is next to Edit Testimonials).
- To delete a testimonial, click on the bin icon.
- To edit the order, put your cursor on the hamburger icon and drag it to your desired location.
- Click Done after your finish editing.
Step 6: Save your work #
After editing your Testimonial section, click Save to save your progress and you are good to go!