Getting your professional business email address is just one of the first steps to improving your business presence online.
If you’ve started adding contacts in your professional email account, you might be wanting to create unique address books for different contact groups, such as family, friends, or other business accounts.
Luckily, we’ve got you covered.
To add contacts, simply follow the steps shown in the following clip:
- Log in to your account with Esesitomail
- Click the Contacts icon at the top-right corner (between inbox and settings)
- Click on + Address Book on the left side of the screen
- Enter the name of this new address book e.g., Family
- Press Save
- Click on the new address book on the left-hand side to view this new group
And just like that, you’ve added a new address book for different contact groups in your professional email account!
In case you missed it, here’s a post from the esesito Blog highlighting the reasons why you need to have your own professional email address!
If you have any questions, please get in touch by sending us a message here. We’re always happy to help.