Please note: You must be on a paid Esesito subscription plan to connect an existing domain (this includes our budget-friendly Lite option). If you haven’t upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
If your domain name is registered with G Suite, please follow these steps to update your nameservers:
- Go to www.ClouDNS.net
- Sign in to using your credentials
- Next to DNS Zones, click Add new
- Click Master zone
- In the Domain name field of the New domain window, enter your G Suite domain name (e.g. yourcompany.com)and click Create
A table will open with your domain’s DNS records. It should only list NS (nameserver) records. Keep this window open:
- Enter in the new name servers we’ve provided
- Click Save to save your nameserver updates
Your nameservers update will be processed within 3-6 hours. However, it may take up to 72 hours for it to be visible everywhere.