Please note: You must be on a paid Esesito subscription plan to connect an existing domain (this includes our budget-friendly Lite option). If you haven’t upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
If your domain name is registered with Fasthosts, please follow these steps to update your nameservers:
- Log into your control panel to get started
- Select Domain Names from the Hosting & Domains menu
- Now, select the domain you wish to connect with Esesito
- You may be asked to confirm your domain’s contact details at this point if there is any missing information. Once you have entered the required information, you’ll be taken to the domain overview
- Now, click Manage nameservers in the Nameservers & glue records tile
- Select Specify name servers
- Enter the exact nameservers we’ve provided
- Once you’ve completed your changes, click Continue
Your nameservers update will be processed within 3-6 hours. However, it may take up to 72 hours for it to be visible everywhere.