Please note: You must be on a paid Esesito subscription plan to connect an existing domain. If you haven’t upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
If your domain name is registered with GoDaddy, please follow these steps to update your nameservers:
- First, login to your Godaddy account
- Go to My products
- Click on the domain that you want to connect
- Click on Manage DNS
- Scroll down and go to the section with the title Nameservers and press Change
- Click on the link Enter my own nameservers (Advanced)
- Now enter the exact nameservers that you have received in your email
- Select Save and click on Yes, I consent and that is it.
Your nameservers update will be processed within 3-6 hours. However, it may take up to 72 hours for it to be visible everywhere.