Please note: You must be on a paid Esesito subscription plan to connect an existing domain. If you haven’t upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
If your domain name is registered with Google Domains, please follow these steps to update your nameservers:
- Sign in to Google Domains
- Select the name of your domain
- In the top-left menu, click DNS
- Under Name servers, select Use custom name servers
- Enter the exact nameservers that you have received in your email
- Click Save to save your changes
Please note: If you haven’t added custom name servers before, click Switch to these settings.
Your nameservers update will be processed within 3-6 hours. However, it may take up to 72 hours for it to be visible everywhere.