A Google Business Profile is a very powerful tool as it gives your business better visibility on Google searches as well as on Google Maps. Nevertheless, every business needs to play by the rules Google set. Here’s a summary of what to look out for.
- Profiles on Google Business can only be created for businesses that either have a physical location that customers can visit or that travel to visit customers where they are.
- Note here that online-only businesses (e-Commerce stores, etc) are not eligible for GBP.
- Sometimes Esesito is able to build the GBP, however, the success rate is not 100%.
- Nevertheless, you still get a super cool website and other awesome features!
To ensure your listing is successfully created on Google My Business:
- Represent your business as it’s consistently represented on your Esesito page & on social media.
- for example, the business name should be consistent, as well as the address and services/products.
- Make sure your address and/or service area is accurate and precise.
- Please note that if you’ve chosen to hide the address, you still need to provide Esesito with the correct address for the listing to be verified.
- P.O. boxes or mailboxes located at remote locations are not acceptable.
- There should only be one profile per business, otherwise, this causes problems in the way your information displays on Google Maps and Search.