Setting up your Google Ads account is a breeze!
All you need to do is provide some basic business information to help Google customise your account set up, and your new account will be ready in minutes.
- First, click here to begin the process
- On the following page, hit the Start Now button
- Next, enter the email you’d like to use to sign into your new Google Ads account (if you’re a Gmail account holder, you may use your Google email address)
- Enter the website address for the business that you want to advertise
- Click Continue
- Sign in to your existing Google account, or create a new one
Well done – your business is almost ready to start sending ads!
Important: To set up your Google ads account, you’ll need to sign into your existing Google Account or create a new one. If you don’t have an existing Google account, or wish to use a different email to sign in, just click Create an account at the bottom of the screen and follow instructions to establish your new Google account.