Please note: You must be on a paid Esesito subscription plan to connect an existing domain. If you haven’t upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
If your domain name is registered with 123-reg, please follow these steps to update your nameservers:
- Login to your 123 Reg control panel
- In the Domain names section, select the domain name you wish to connect with Esesito and click on the Manage button
- If you are changing a top level domain i.e. .com, .net etc, you’ll need to unlock the domain name first. To do this, select the Manage Domain Locking option and click on Unlock domain
- Once the domain has been unlocked, click on the Back to Control Panel link
- Select Change Nameservers and enter your nameserver records into the relevant boxes
- Click on the Change Nameservers (DNS) button
- In the following section, enter the exact nameservers that you have received in your email
- Click the Update button to save your nameservers changes
Your nameservers update will be processed within 3-6 hours. However, it may take up to 72 hours for it to be visible everywhere.