Facebook Messenger means your customers can directly chat with our business: either directly through their Facebook account, or as a guest. When you open up the window, you’ll have a couple of sample questions preloaded that you can select, or you can send your own personal message directly.
Here’s how to install the Facebook Messenger code on your Esesito website:
- Get the Custom Code from Facebook
- Go to the Custom Code button and select Body (how to)
- Paste the code that you received from Facebook to the Body section
- Turn on the “Prevent Content Overlap on Mobile” toggle.
- We have our Esesito buttons positioned in the bottom right corner of mobile displays, by setting this option to on, the Esesito widgets enabling this option will remove them, preventing the content overlap with Facebook
- Don’t forget to hit “Save”!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to speak to our team on Live Chat.