Please note: You must be on a paid Esesito subscription plan to connect an existing domain. If you haven’t upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
If your domain name is registered with One.com, use the following instructions to update your nameservers.
- Log into the One.com control panel.
- Click DNS settings on the Advanced settings tile.
- Go to Name servers.
- Select the option Change to custom name servers.
- Enter the nameservers we’ve provided you with
- Click Save to finish sending your request
Your nameservers will be updated within 5 minutes. However, it may take up to 24 hours for these changes to be visible everywhere.