Please note: You must be on a paid Esesito subscription plan to connect an existing domain. If you’re on a free plan, click here to upgrade it.
If your domain name is registered with Bluehost, please follow these steps to update your nameservers:
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel
- Click the Domain link, at the top of the page
- Select the domain you wish to connect with Esesito
- Then, click on the Name Servers tab
- Select Use Custom Nameservers
- Enter the exact nameservers that you have received in your email
- Click Save Nameserver Settings
Please note, the process might slightly varies depending on the type of account that you have with Bluehost, you can check out an article here for more information.
Your nameservers update will be processed within 3-6 hours. However, it may take up to 72 hours for it to be visible everywhere.