Please note: You must be on a paid Esesito subscription plan to connect an existing domain. If you haven’t upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
For any domain that is using DomainIT name servers, you may follow the steps below to update your nameservers:
- Login at https://www.domainit.com/myaccount
- Select Domains Overview
- Select the domain name you want to setup
- Under Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page, click View/Modify next to DNS records
- Click the green edit wrench icon next to the existing record you wish to modify or create a new record
- Now, enter the exact nameservers that you have received in your email
- Click Save
Please note that your nameservers update will change immediately, however it can take up to 24 hours for it to be visible everywhere.