As a Esesito customer, you’ll be regularly receiving emails from us on important things such as how your website’s doing, new updates that we’re releasing, or changes to your current plan. At times, you may not receive our emails since your provider may automatically send them to the spam folder or junk inbox.
This can also prevent you from receiving the contact forms submitted on your site to your main inbox!
If you have a Gmail account, here are the steps you can take to ensure that all Esesito-related emails are sent to your main inbox:
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Click the Settings icon in the top-right corner (it looks like a Gear/Cog)
- Click on All Settings at the top
- Select the Filters and blocked addresses tab
- Select the Create a new filter option
- In the From field, add the text Esesito.com
- Select the Create filter option
- On the next screen, tick the option Never send it to Spam
- You can also select the option Always mark it as important based on your requirements
- Click on Create filter
Once you are in All Settings, here’s what the process looks like:
And just like that, you’ll no longer have contact form submissions or other Esesito emails sent to the wrong inbox!